[Typo3-dev] make emconf an XML file

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 15:59:20 CEST 2004

See http://cvs.php.net/co.php/pear/Calendar/package.xml?r=1.6 for an
example.

I was thinking that you could loads of other stuff in there - e.g.

<deps>
<dep1 type="ext" require="1">dbal</dep1>
<dep2 type="binary" require="?">postgres</dep2>
</deps>

This is my own xml but we could use PEARs. Pear also has the command
line prog which downloads all the dependancies. You could just use that
prog in the ext manager

dan