[Typo3-dev] Enough OT - Can anyone help or ?

Jacob Lindhardsen web at jacoblindhardsen.dk
Mon Jul 19 09:50:14 CEST 2004

Hi Christopher I really disagree with you.

1. The subject line is CWT Frontend Edit with a clear indication of the
error code - can it be more indicative ?

2. Then kasper joins in an doesnt answer related to my first initial
question. I am delighted.

3. Then we chat, and I wish to go back to the my initial question.

4. The changing headlines is actually a way to put more info as to goes on
in a discussion - RE: something doesnt hold information as to the process of
the dialogue. I dont read each and every mail - just the first one to begin
with - therefore it would be more informative for everyone to actually use
the subject line to indicate the current status or something about the
dialogue.

I think that is logical - but hey if we had a forum board it would probably
be better - but thats a way different discussion.

Anyway I just disagree with you. Have a great day.

Jacob from Rainy Denmark.