[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 complexity in general

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Sun Jul 18 16:32:57 CEST 2004

Christoph Moeller wrote:
>> why not have an external stylesheet for
>> my extension?
>
> You can do that.

I think thats not exactly what he meant...

But when I read the dev_plan "You are the programmer" and read the
discussions here on the list, I believe the internal structure of Typo3
will get more and more understandable, because a lot of the old and
perhaps obsolete parts will disappear over time. (e.g. the CODE field...)

Integrating new extensions and using the API will be easier, when those
big things (DBAL, Templavoila, DAM, ...) are finished and the developers
will and can focus again on usability issues and easier to read
documentation.

bye,
Murphy