[Typo3-dev] Nested Queries in MySQL wrapper class

Joel Faucett faucett at fidnet.com
Thu Jul 15 21:04:07 CEST 2004

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:

> set $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->debugOutput = TRUE;
> then you'll get any db warnings/errors...

Thanks for the tip, after working on this particular problem on and off
for the past couple of hours, I think I should have mentioned that I'm
using "production" mySQL 4.0.18, which, as I just found out, does not
support nested queries.  Nevermind that my database textbook is over 4
years old and covers them exhaustively...