[Typo3-dev] Favorite PHP editor/IDE?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Jul 13 11:09:56 CEST 2004

Hi,

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2004-07-12, Peter Niederlag <niederlag at ikd01.de> wrote:
>
>>>I'm not Kasper, but does this mean we could write a highlighting
>>>schema for TS?

>>I don't think/know if there is a way to allow for own schemes. I only
>>meant it is possible to assign individual color-schemes.
>

> Ah. Should have read *this* post before the one by Andreas, it seems :/
>
> Well, let's open a feature request over at Zend, then! Hehe...

well I am still not sure since I don't use 3.5 yet. It reads like this:
<quote>
#  Syntax highlighting - colors and font schemes: Use predefined schemes
or add new schemes, for changing the background, fonts, tokens color and
more.
</quote>
http://www.zend.com/store/products/studio-whats-new.php

so w'll have to see. But I don't see that much sense in TS-HL in ZEND
anyway. bracket-matching and indention are the top priority issues to
me. mozex seems to be the best and easiest way to achieve this. ;)

Cheers,
Peter