[Typo3-dev] CWT Frontend Edit - inserting a php-closing tag - anybody ?

Jacob Lindhardsen web at jacoblindhardsen.dk
Tue Jul 13 01:02:52 CEST 2004

I am using the i my opinion very fine extension CWT Frontend Edit by
Sebastian. A couple of problems though.

1. When I insert it - it is editing alright as it should but also inserting
a php-closing tag (="?>") in the very beginning of the output and also in
the backend/ext. manager on both 361 and 3.5b5 when I am
installing/uninstalling the extension. It is rather strange.

2. The download-path for an image is incorrect on my server - can be fixed
locally, but this should be fixed for a more general solution. It takes the
SERVER URL and adds the SERVER root path and thn the image - like:

http://www.mysite.com/var/www/html/image.gif even though my site is in
http://www.mysite.com/subsite .

3. The documentation on what should be inserted in the variables - especialy
the extending class, parent class is very weak and lacking - maybe someone
can shed a light on this ?

Thanks for anything.

Hope someone has used this with success and knows about my error.

Jacob from Denmark.