[Typo3-dev] BE question: show individual layout options depending on CType

Oliver List oliver.list at native-instruments.de
Fri Jul 9 17:59:43 CEST 2004

okay, that seems to help. but how do i configure this individually for
each CType? when i paste the TS code below, the changes affect ALL
CTypes, right? is it possible to have something like this:

TCEFORM.tt_content.bullets.header_layout {
   altLabels.1 = ordered list
   altLables.2 = unordered list
}

where 'bullets' is the current CType?