[Typo3-dev] How to include new field default&prefilled in the backend ?

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Thu Jul 8 15:30:34 CEST 2004

Jacob,

> But its your house, I am just the nigga (no offense). So sorry. What about
> my other wuestion - english also ?

yes, I think so. And I don't want to offend you either.

With TYPO3-Development I meant TYPO3-CORE-Development.

As far as I understand the list-system t.dev is for
TYPO3-core-developers. Here they discuss new features for TYPO3 or help
other TYPO3-core-developers while developing extensions.

The english list is there to discuss problems *while* developing
projects with TYPO3 in english.

Regards,

Christian