[Typo3-dev] Typoscript-Editor, Part II

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Wed Jul 7 19:59:00 CEST 2004

Hello,

the TS-Editor is a very nice idea, the concept looks promising.
But some questions: is there a significant benefit from using a java-applet?
Why can't it be based on htmlarea or another rte with good old-fashioned
javascript?
Are those india-guys used to Typo3? It needs some deep knowledge to do
the job
and I don't think that anyone else then a Typo3-developer could get
something done
like that *the right way*.

btw.: Shouldn't DAM or LPE come before a TS-Editor?
Personally, I will more likely spend some money on that...

bye,
Murphy