[Typo3-dev] wishes and dreams for extensions...

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Jul 6 20:13:22 CEST 2004

hi Andreas
the bug 'single view overrides latest' is already fixed on the developer
  version on sourceforge cvs. (if you want to help us, please test it
and write a report to the tt_news list, if you find some new bugs which
I don't hope)
this fix - and others - will be included in the next tt_news release on
TER. please be patient ;-)

greets
rupi

tt_news development team