[Typo3-dev] wishes and dreams for extensions...

Wengrzik, Andreas Wengrzik at ewr.de
Tue Jul 6 13:26:08 CEST 2004

Hello!

Maybe i´m on the wrong way but it would be i nice feature for all extensions with multiple views to the output to
a specified page or maybe a new window (without design template only with extension template).

I miss that option everytime i want to use (for the moment) the news or the calendar...
I think everyone would like to define the target of the single view...

So i hope anyone understand what i mean? I make a short example...

I put the news (with CODE LATEST) to my right border column manage the ext. template as it shows only some letters for this news, than i click on '...more' and want to show this news in a new window or on an specified page id
which i can define somewhere in TS or somewhere else... But at the moment it´s a really breaking news... it breaks all my design template and show´s the full single news on the right border column, thats not very nice.

I never tried templavoila and i think theres no need at my page for this IMHO huge 'extension/feature' so maybe the developers can include thes feature for the target of each view in their extension as a basic function?!?

Sorry for my bad english!

hope to get some feedback

Have a nice day

-with kind regards