[Typo3-dev] Call for ideas/help: front-end editing

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Jul 5 15:20:43 CEST 2004

i'm really interested in FE editing, also..

i'm about to finish my first extension FE editing (via fe_adminlib ..
i'm using tx_consultancies as case study)

and i do think that a good and stylish FE editing  is really important
for some situations...

count on me on checking ,testing and debugging!

stefano