[Typo3-dev] Possible bug in Typo ext: css styled contet

Tormod Omholt-Jensen toj at pvv.org
Sun Jul 4 22:49:14 CEST 2004

I have discovered some strange behaviour when installing the CSS styled
content extension. I'm not sure if this mail should go to the
dev-list, but I'll give it a try.

I use a lot of script (CType) elements on my site.  When I installed the
css styled content extension, to things happened

1) The script elements didn't executed anymore
2) The script type was removed from the page content type menu.

I tried to uninstall the extension. Doing that caused the script type to
re-appear, but the script elements still don't execute.

I use Typo3.6.1 and the bundeled extension.

Any ideas on this?

Regards Tormod Omholt-Jensen