[Typo3-dev] You are the Programmer

Arco arco at appeltaart.mine.nu
Sun Jul 4 12:53:50 CEST 2004

Why not keep the DB tools outside typo3.
Phpmyadmin is about 7Mb and is there per typo3 source.
And I never use it....

The only DB tool needed in typo3 is the database integrity check.

For Oracle the client installer can also install the management tools.

Arco

I think if people want it in the backend a configurable toolbar with links will do fine.
Leave the phpmyadmin in the quickstarts so starters won't have to look for
Franz Holzinger <franz at ajob.info> wrote ..