[Typo3-dev] Userdefined field in $tca does not save...

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Fri Jul 2 18:18:47 CEST 2004

Hi Markus,

typo3 at stauffiger.ch wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please fix your mail client so it sends your complete name in the From
header of your mails.

> I've created a Extension using a type userFunc field in the $tca array.
> I've programmed it like it's said to in the "TYPO3 Core
> APIs"-Documentation.
>
> It renders fine, but it simply won't save.

Hmmm, it's difficult to guess what could've gone wrong, however, my
general advice is that you should look at how the function
t3lib_tceforms::getSingleField_typeText() works. Your userFunction
should be very similar.

cheers,
Ingmar