[Typo3-dev] Gathering META tag information from root page

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Thu Jul 1 18:55:58 CEST 2004

TYPO 3.6? I just looked at my TSObject Tree:

in main.headerCode.999 there is the an metaplugin (per defaul if you
have extension "metatags")
You can use this to configure global and local metatags and to controll
wether to show which.. I dont try it in detail but I think thats the
way.. (there are also constants plugin.meta.x where you can configure
the behaviour of the plugin, but remember to include it in your template.)