[Typo3-dev] Documentation in extensions

Jörg Roth info at zeusmedia.de
Wed Jan 28 18:54:27 CET 2004

Hi Michael,

that would be a nice idea to be implemented in a possible new extension
manager. In the "loaded extensions" view there should be a button for
the documentation firing up a new window, opening OO, Reader and so on.

Or - like you suggested - a totally new BE module (admin only).

One step more: Using the TSOB as "Documentation" ??? :-) Nah, I don't
think so...

Would be nice if all of the docs reside in one place...

Regards,

Jörg