[Typo3-dev] 3.6.0RC1: t3lib_div::upload_copy_move()

Markus Wagner markus.wagner at bgm-gmbh.de
Tue Jan 27 01:56:51 CET 2004

Hi!

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Report directly to my email whether it did. I didn't test it an trust you!

I sent you a mail but I want to report here too, that the new method works
like a charm. I've done several tests and had no problems concerning the
chmod.

But I still can't delete any folders within the filelist - wether with ACLs
on filesystem layer nor without it. I checked the permissions serveral
times and they are ok. Is this a known problem of 3.6.0RC1 or am I a little
bit dumb?

Markus Wagner

--
"Perfection is acheived not when there is nothing more to add, but
rather when there is nothing more to take away." (Saint-Exupéry)