[Typo3-dev] OT: User skill registration form

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Fri Jan 16 10:56:01 CET 2004

Hi Christoph,

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 22:30, Christoph Moeller wrote:
> I know, it still needs some cleanup and shortening, I'm just interested
> to get your comments as soon as possible to avoid going into a
> completely wrong direction.

as I already said in the discussion: Rating yourself and providing a
tool to make it easier finding the right people for your project *might*
be one step.

I can imagine that people will try to rate themselves better then they
are in order to get some work and others might rate themselves to low
because they are using a different scale.

What I suggest is more a catalogue than a rating. Something like "people
can ask me about the following topics: [x] bakery [ ] housekeeping, ...
I'm interested to participate in projects which deal with: [x] world
dominiation, [x] swiss accent websites, ..."

What do you think?
--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And i dare to say, i’m doing just fine without ;)"