[Typo3-dev] OT: User skill registration form

Christoph Moeller chris at byters.de
Thu Jan 15 22:30:42 CET 2004

...sorry, cross-post for the people who don't follow typo3.t3board03:

Hi (boarder) people,

some of you (in fact many ;) took part in the "teams and
projects/community work" discussion in Kitzbuehel.
Some of you might remember the idea to do some data-warehousing on
typo3.org user skills - this is why I set up a preliminary prototype for
discussion: http://info.byters.de/files/skillform.html

I know, it still needs some cleanup and shortening, I'm just interested
to get your comments as soon as possible to avoid going into a
completely wrong direction.

So, are there any points...
- missing
- redundant
- misleading
- not well articulated
- way too detailed
- ...
Do you understand the rating scheme? And so on.

Please have a short look and let me know ;)

Thanks for your time, greets & out,
Chris