[Typo3-dev] No ACT-State in TMENU_LAYERS?

Marlies C (c@mcuniverse.com>) m
Thu Jan 15 16:20:24 CET 2004

"S. Teuber" <traveler_in_time at gmx.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1074167690.28974.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> is there no ACT-state in a TMENU_LAYER?
>
> Scenario:
>
> This is the first level of a cascaded TMENU_LAYERS:

> temp.topmenu = COA
> temp.topmenu.10 = HMENU
> temp.topmenu.10.1 = TMENU_LAYERS
> temp.topmenu.10.1 {
>      lockPosition = y
>      yPosOffset = -105
>      relativeToParentLayer=1
>
>      expAll = 1
>      displayActiveOnLoad = 1
>
>      wrap = <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"
>      NO {
>          allWrap (

>          )
>
>          subst_elementUid = 1
>          RO_chBgColor = #00309C | #BDCAE8 | reiter
>          RO = 1
>          ATagParams = class="reitertext"
>      }
> }
>
> As you can see, the background-color of the Div-element that's surrounding
> each link changes on Rollover.
> Now, if I dive into that menu, the active item should keep the RO-color. I
> tried the following:

>          // Andere Hintergrundfarbe für aktiven Menüpunkt
>          ACT.allWrap (

>          )
>          ACT = 1
>
> Didn't work, even when the RO_chBgColor is removed.
>
> My conclusion is, that there isn't an ACT-state on a TMENU_LAYER, for
> regardless what I do with the ACT-object, nothing happens in the FE output
> (yes, I did clear cache ;). Even the Div-ID keeps "reiter[id]" instead of
> changing to "act[id]".
>
> Can somebody confirm that and maybe come up with a solution how to solve
> the problem?
>
> Sven

I just figured out how to use TMenu_Layers and there is an ACT-State. Check
out my site the horizontal top menu uses this
http://www.mcuniverse.com/TMENU_LAYERS_Tutorial.1098.0.html

Hope this helps.

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com