[Typo3-dev] Problem with two RTE's on one page?

Christian Jul Jensen christian at jul.net
Wed Jan 14 09:55:20 CET 2004

Hi guys

Thanks, to all of you guys that went to Kitzbuhel, for a tremendous
week. Everybody else: hope to see you next year.

For a customer, I've extended the mininews to have RTE on the teaser as
well as the main text.

It seems that this sometimes lead to problems with infinte loops in the
clients browser. As far as I can imagine this most be due to using more
than one RTE on the same page, probably because they use some of the
same resources?

Is there any known things about this issue? And possibly a solution?

One way I could imagine is to disable the use of RTE in the main-editing
screen, and allowing only the use of the wizardlink. Is this realizable
thorugh TCA-configuration?

--
./mvh Christian Jul Jensen
      Freelance webprogramer