[Typo3-dev] BT: adding core extensions

Andreas Otto andreas at php4win.de
Sun Jan 11 01:17:52 CET 2004

Hi Matthias,

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:03:58 +0100, Mathias Schreiber [K1net]
<ms at netfielders.de> wrote:

> Ingmar and I are currently setting up the mantis and thought if it would
> make sense to add "core extensions" as well.
> We consider stuff like "templa voila" and "indexed search" as core
> extensions.

Well AFAIK these extensions, at least "Templa Voila", are in the CVS of
the TYPO3xdev project on Sourceforge and are not part of the TYPO3core CVS
module. I wouldn't consider these extensions being core extensions as
TYPO3 will run fine without them.

Cheers,
Andreas