[Typo3-dev] Php5 beta 3

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 23:23:26 CET 2004

I'm trying to work out how to run 4 and 5 concurrently.

You could run a separate server on a different port - e.g.

localhost:80/ <-- normal typo3 site
localhost:82/ <-- php5 scripts (called from the :80 site or similar)

Not sure how best to do it - I don't know if you can do something like:

index.php <-- processed by php4
index.php5 <-- processed by php5

dan