[Typo3-dev] OO document parser is OpenSource?

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Sun Feb 29 19:47:58 CET 2004

>  "Working recently"? Last changes on 25-09-03 22:08.
>  What is "rarely" at that time?

Last week. Not everything is straight updated.

>  Thanks for explanation. But I think if you say that Typo3
>  is Open Source and "If you change TYPO3 and/or add PHP code
>  that work in conjunction with TYPO3, this work must remain under
>  GNU GPL - and thereby your work may be distributed freely. In
>  addition, you must clearly state what you have changed in TYPO3!",
>  you yourselves must maintain these conditions, aren't it?

We are. But every auther is reserving the right to publish his work.
The GPL is not forcing publishing.

>  Security reasons is good motive to hide sources of course.
>  But this step don't suits Open Source conditions.
>  Linux may have good security with full Open Source,
>  but Typo3 - don't. :) Funnily.

Vyacheslav, if you want to have this function, why don't you do as I say and
ask someone who can help you instead of trying to teach me lessons.
You will be surprised.

The software on .org is made for .org. It is not always made to the same
standards as what you can download, because we made it for that particular
purpose not for distribution.

Cheers

Daniel