[Typo3-dev] OO document parser is OpenSource?

Vyacheslav V. Anisimov vyacheslav at anisimov.org
Sun Feb 29 18:34:07 CET 2004

   "Working recently"? Last changes on 25-09-03 22:08.
   What is "rarely" at that time?

   Thanks for explanation. But I think if you say that Typo3
   is Open Source and "If you change TYPO3 and/or add PHP code
   that work in conjunction with TYPO3, this work must remain under
   GNU GPL - and thereby your work may be distributed freely. In
   addition, you must clearly state what you have changed in TYPO3!",
   you yourselves must maintain these conditions, aren't it?

   Security reasons is good motive to hide sources of course.
   But this step don't suits Open Source conditions.
   Linux may have good security with full Open Source,
   but Typo3 - don't. :) Funnily.

--
Vyacheslav.