[Typo3-dev] OO document parser is OpenSource?

Vyacheslav V. Anisimov vyacheslav at anisimov.org
Sun Feb 29 17:11:41 CET 2004

   Thanks for answer, Daniel.

   But General Office Displayer dont't suits me.
   For example, it's don't divides source SXW file
   into separate HTML pages. And this is smallest
   disadvantage..

   Besides a typo3.org like OO component is necessary for me
   to very similar task - to organize automated multiuser
   documentation writing/translating environment.

   It seems like "larger app" what you talk before.

   May I ask you to give me access to your private extension?

--
Vyacheslav V. Anisimov