[Typo3-dev] $this->cObj question

Martin Herr m.herr at yeebase.com
Sat Feb 28 13:29:18 CET 2004

Hi list,

I have one page called "test". At this page I placed my frontend plugin as content element.

Now I want to access another content element "X" at another page from the plugin at page "test" by using an instance from $this->cObj.

My question: Is there any function like

$this->cObj2 = setNewcObj($uid,'tt_content');

???

I'd like to get the rootline from X, permissions,... X is just an example I have several other content elements on different pages from which I need to get informations.

Any idea?

mad