[Typo3-dev] Templa Voila and preview and flex content

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 12:35:50 CET 2004

Hello,

Using TV we mapped an html file and installed the template. All ok.

Then we made a flexible content element and had two problems:

1. Some of the elements wont map propery and have an exclamation mark by
the mapping path which says "No content found" or similar. What does
this message mean?

2. When we add the flex content to a page the original (page) TV
template doesn't display. In the html, after the body it jumps right in
at the flex content.

Any help would be great.

dan

P.s. great tool. I plan to crawl all over the code tonight to learn how
it really works in detail.