[Typo3-dev] Different RTE - Flash - Tables

Dominic Brander typo3_db at snowflake.ch
Thu Feb 26 09:55:23 CET 2004

hi jörg

Jörg Roth wrote:

> you're right. I just thought I could be a alternative like some others.
> Best thing would be a java applet... erm... ok... possible not allowed,
> not installed.

java is ok since it is a "standard". you will always have some companies
  not allowing to install this or that. but you can not take care of
every body - therefore it would be nice to have several options/RTEs to
choose. Who will programm and maintain them? let's be realistic: it
would be nice to have at least one real alternative to the current RTE ;-)

cheerio

dominic
dominic brander - snowflake productions gmbh
http://www.snowflake.ch