[Typo3-dev] Different RTE - Flash - Tables

Jörg Roth info at zeusmedia.de
Thu Feb 26 09:23:54 CET 2004

Hi Dominic,

you're right. I just thought I could be a alternative like some others.
Best thing would be a java applet... erm... ok... possible not allowed,
not installed.

Let's see: What if Typo3 comes along with several RTE's to choose from?
JavaScript/DHTML, ActiveX, Applet, Flash, Shockwave (not at all!!!) etc.

Lucky editor if he could choose one of them... :-)

But for the sake of freedom with tables it would be really nice. I've
also found an java applet in where you can draw the table like in word.

Ty for your opinion!

Regards,

Jörg