[Typo3-dev] Current state of SEMANTIKbrowser

"Jörg-Alexander Roth [mediaDIALOG]" mail at zeusmedia.de
Mon Feb 23 02:11:33 CET 2004

Hi,

just to answer my own questions...

> a) I'm using the dropdown of the module for global information of the
> scanner, setting future options and implementing the final java
> applet. This should be multilingual. The text is currently hardcoded
> straight into index.php. How do I add this language option the best way?

Stupid me. Got that. LOL

> b) Who's willing to take a closer look at the class of the extension
> and making some improvement
> </dings.cgi?o=3001;count=50;service=en-de;query=improvement>
> suggestion
> </dings.cgi?o=3001;count=50;service=en-de;query=suggestion>s? I'm
> gonna send you the private key for download about end of march..

Anyone up for that? Code is well commented so it wouldn't be that hard...

Another question to add:

c) Translations. Most common languages will be done by us (German,
English, French). Should I contact the language team directly? Which
languages to focus primarly on? Danish? Estonish? Dutch? Final text and
help file could be submitted for translation.

Extension went another step ahead... Module is 100% finished, browser is
nearly 75% finished. Started with documenation now. Still a handful
smaller things to solve. Scanner is also finished. There are currently
some enhancements undergoing, but these won't be implemented in this
free extension. I'm talking about 'word clouds' (Wortwolken) which some
of you may know from the Visual Thesaurus from Plumb Design. The Matrix
itself gets way more precise with that - especially when using a large
amount of words (> 5.000). I'm gonna be anxiuos to hear the first
feedback... really... :-p The first real test will be within the next
two weeks on a site with more than 500 pages. Im going to profile the
performace and include the sheet.

Regards,

Jörg