[Typo3-dev] Problems with piVars

Andreas Otto andreas at php4win.de
Thu Feb 19 11:11:29 CET 2004

Hi,

I am still having troubles with piVars which contain an array. I did post a
similar eMail to the english list 3 weeks ago but this might be more a topic
for the dev list now.

print_r( $this->piVars['DATA'] ) spits out the following:
Array
(
    [broschuere] => Array
    [titel] => 0
    [vorname] =>
    [nachname] =>
    [adresszusatz] =>
    [strasse] =>
    [hausnr] =>
    [plz] =>
    [ort] =>
    [land] => Deutschland
    [geburtsjahr] =>
    [email-adresse] =>
    [crm] => 0
    [crm-addon] =>
    [versandart] => post
)

As you can see the data for 'broschuere' is not getting picked up correctly.

print_r( $_POST['tx_aotdinfoform_pi1']['DATA'] ) instead spits out this:
Array
(
    [broschuere] => Array
        (
            [1] => 1
            [2] => 2
        )

    [titel] => 0
    [vorname] =>
    [nachname] =>
    [adresszusatz] =>
    [strasse] =>
    [hausnr] =>
    [plz] =>
    [ort] =>
    [land] => Deutschland
    [geburtsjahr] =>
    [email-adresse] =>
    [crm] => 0
    [crm-addon] =>
)

I can pick up the values I need using $_POST but this should not be the case.
Maybe someone can give me a hint what I might be overseeing here.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas Otto <andreas at php4win.de>