OT: [Typo3-dev] Doctype - XML Prolog

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Feb 18 23:33:32 CET 2004

Hi,

Christopher schrieb am 18.02.2004 um 14:19 Uhr CET

> >I don't think that
> > strict is enforced in anyway in the backend, so if someone to add a
> > target="_blank" to a link the page would no longer validate as xhtml
> > strict.
>
> Yes, I understand that...I've just been experimenting to see how
> strict I can force a typo3 site to be (assuming the user - ie ME - can
> be trusted not to create invalid output ;-)

<gosh> OK I have to learn even al lot more. ;( </gosh>

How do I set link-Target in XHTML-strict then?

An answer could keep me from the pain of digging into the w3c
specifications. I work heavily with the validator for transitional as of
now. ;)

Thx,
PeterN
--