[Typo3-dev] Current state of SEMANTIKbrowser

"Jörg-Alexander Roth [mediaDIALOG]" mail at zeusmedia.de
Wed Feb 18 23:06:57 CET 2004

Hi NG,

just to drop a few words about the progress developing the new search
engine SEMANTIKbrowser.

We've gone very far since my first post. The extension is already
working. The HTML-Template ;) is connected, markers are filled, some TS
implemented to configure the browser and SQL-Stuff is done. The module
for the scanner is also ready. Accommodation of the java source will
start next week.
</dings.cgi?o=3001;count=50;service=en-de;query=accommodation>

So a first public beta will be released around end of march. I'm forcing
any resource involved to spend every free minute on this project.

Currently there's a version online but nothing to see yet... :)

Two questions:

a) I'm using the dropdown of the module for global information of the
scanner, setting future options and implementing the final java applet.
This should be multilingual. The text is currently hardcoded straight
into index.php. How do I add this language option the best way?

b) Who's willing to take a closer look at the class of the extension and
making some improvement
</dings.cgi?o=3001;count=50;service=en-de;query=improvement> suggestion
</dings.cgi?o=3001;count=50;service=en-de;query=suggestion>s? I'm gonna
send you the private key for download about end of march...

Thanks and regards,

Jörg