[Typo3-dev] Indexedsearch 2.0

=?us-ascii?Q?=22Kasper_Sk=E5rh=F8j=22?= kasper at typo3.com
Wed Feb 18 16:09:35 CET 2004

>>>As you sounded a bit offended I`d like to point out that I really
>>>appreciate the work you have done and only try to help and improve
>>>things. Maybe I`m focused on valid markup too much and can`t see things
>>>clearly but I have the impression that the control over the generated
>>>HTML and the seperation of logic and layout is getting more and more
>>>important and is thus also important for Typo3s future.

This sounds like we are burning the bridges behind us at the moment; Templating is a feature that can be implemented at any time since the scope of templating is ALWAYS the "local" extensions - contrary to eg. DBAL (and many other principal issues) which affects the global architecture of TYPO3.
- kasper

"Mange kokke fordærver maden."
"En fugl i hånden er bedre end ti på taget."