[Typo3-dev] Indexedsearch 2.0

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Tue Feb 17 18:32:34 CET 2004

Hi Sven,

> Besides, it's just *much* cleaner if the HTML isn't weaved into the PHP
> code. After all, I guess that's why the Typo3-core provides template
> handlers... ;)

I agree that a HTML-Template would give you more flexibility. It is
somehow a bit weird feeling to use a CMS and CSS to seperate layout and
content and then find such a mixture inside of the CMS. And I don`t say
that because I`m a standard freak. It would just have saved me a _lot_
of work if it had been seperated.

Besides it would better fit the typical "agency" situation where a
"designer" takes care of the HTML-Code and shouldn`t mess with the PHP part.

--
just my 2 cents no-one asked for ;-),
Sacha