[Typo3-dev] call tracing in PHP?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Feb 16 16:36:53 CET 2004

Hi,

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb am 16.02.2004 um 15:10 Uhr CET

> >we talked about this before. ZEND does handle POST, and really stable
> >for me by now. Dont really know what the problem about session would
> >be, so can't say something on that, sorry.
>
> I specifically asked them in the support forum and the answer was no
> to me (in september).

The details of our short talk come back to my mind. ;)
Sounds strange, I remember I had problems with POST when I used it the
first time and didn't know my way around using it very well.

a possible misinterpretation could be that the explorer-toolbar the IDE
provides for the use with win/Explorer pretty sure is not be able to
handle POST(?). But this toolbar is just some extra-stuff not needed at
all. Or it has been a missing feature until beginning of this year.

> Sessions: YOu would need sessions if you want to debug backend code in
> TYPO3...- kasper

Well there might be some problems when it comes to debugging the BE. I
haven't really done that yet. Doing some more tests I just noticed
that debugging the List-Module(db_list.php?) throws guts.
"can't redclare class"

I could solve that by changing typo3/init.php
l. 132:

'require(PATH_t3lib.'class.t3lib_div.php');		// The standard-library
is included

to 'require_once ...'

-----------------
The IDE gave/give me the chance to really understand the CORE and
handling of all those PHP-Files and find problems in my code(be it TS or
PHP) really easy. It might not be suitable for real
"core-development", I can't really tell.

I will start going into using it for BE-related stuff pretty soon so I
will find out if it works in everyday practice.

Cheers,
PeterN
--
Peter Niederlag