[Typo3-dev] Mini News: P-tags without attributes are removed

Jim Meyer meyer at cs.auc.dk
Mon Feb 16 15:45:29 CET 2004

The problem is that I want them toappear on the rendered page in the user
browser. However, only P tags with attributes do this for some reason? How
do I ensure that they are kept??

"Kasper Skårhøj" <kasper at typo3.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.466.1076942477.264.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
Its' not mininews, its the RTE transformation that removes the tags when put
into the database. This is done so people without the RTE can still edit the
content in a plain text field without having to add <p> for each line.

The idea is to add them at frontend render time again.

God bless

- kasper