[Typo3-dev] call tracing in PHP?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Feb 16 13:00:11 CET 2004

Hi,

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb am 16.02.2004 um 11:35 Uhr CET

> >Is that probably what is known as "calling stack"?
> >ZEND IDE has -among other imho great features- the ability to see
> >the"calling stack", which probably holds the information you want,
> >even with provided parameteres for each function-call.
>
> But ZEND does neither handle sessions nor POST requests, so it's
> worthless for all I need when debugging TYPO3... - kasper

we talked about this before. ZEND does handle POST, and really stable
for me by now. Dont really know what the problem about session would be,
so can't say something on that, sorry.

Since somebody knew about debug_backtrace() everything is fine
anyway. :->

Cheers,
PeterN
--