[Typo3-dev] call tracing in PHP?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Feb 16 11:11:10 CET 2004

Hi Kasper,

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb am 16.02.2004 um 10:09 Uhr CET

> Hi Folks.
>
> Once I think someone on this list mentioned a PHP function which would
> tell you the "hierarchY" of function calls somewhere in the PHP code.
>
> I need it now for some debugging, can someone help me?

Sorry, no.

Is that probably what is known as "calling stack"?
ZEND IDE has -among other imho great features- the ability to see
the"calling stack", which probably holds the information you want, even
with provided parameteres for each function-call.

Cheers,
PeterN
--
Peter Niederlag