[Typo3-dev] Show a page inside a Task Center module

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Fri Feb 13 19:39:58 CET 2004

It's probably trivial for most of you but not for the PHP newbie that I am.

I'm trying to code a little extension inside the Task Center that will show a
page from my tree.

The idea is to maintain a HTML TYPO3 page inside a sysfolder that will give
hints and links for Editors and instead of doign a DBmount in the general group,
put the page "inside" the Task Center wich is the default BE page.

The right frame should display a specific page:
http://www.fsa.ulaval.ca/personnel/gaumondp/typo3pdf/taskcenterExtension.gif

I don't mind the page ID being hardcoded. Maybe my v0.0.2 will have it as a
field once I get more confident in Extension development.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick
Have you share some of your knowledge today ?
Doc Annotations, HOWTO and FAQ are awaiting.