[Typo3-dev] Templa Viola and users

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 20:36:10 CET 2004

I think i've worked out how - might be a bit of a hack though.

Also - you could use this to do quick and easy text-only sites.

This would be a really good thing for finance packages. With these, you
want the same database, but different "view" which must be absolutely
secure. If a user's view is set by who they are then the fields won't
even be there to be filled with the data they're no allowed to see.

dan