[Typo3-dev] Assigning constants-arrarys to ts-setup-arrays

Michael H.E. Roth mher at mher.de
Wed Feb 11 18:29:51 CET 2004

Hi,

I have defined some constants arrays of the form

plugin.extension.arrayname.0 = somevalue0
plugin.extension.arrayname.1 = somevalue1

now do I really have to assign these one by one to a ts-setup object
array

as

plugin.extension.arrayname.0 = {$plugin.extension.arrayname.0}
plugin.extension.arrayname.1 = {$plugin.extension.arrayname.1}

or is there any shorter way to do it?

btw. none of the below works

plugin.extension.arrayname = {$plugin.extension.arrayname}
plugin.extension.arrayname. = {$plugin.extension.arrayname.}
plugin.extension.arrayname < {$plugin.extension.arrayname}

If I have to do it one by one, that's ok, I can live with that, I just
didn't want to miss anything more elegant.

Michael
Michael H.E. Roth
86574 Petersdorf
GermanyAssigning constants-arrays to ts-setup-arraysAssigning
constants-arrays to ts-setup-arrays