[Typo3-dev] HELP!

Chi Hoang hoang at planb-media.de
Wed Feb 11 13:25:00 CET 2004

Gregor Kaczmarczyk wrote:
> some time ago, i also need the correct recognition of IFSUB in
> multilanguage sites and found some info and made changes to
> pk_limitmenutolang/pi1/class.ux_t3lib_page.php
> the mysql errors are also gone.
> checkout if it works for you :)

Well, not bad, it works! I must admit I saw your code before - but it was
announced only for those mysql errors - so i didnt tried it out because I
had my own solution for mysql errors. But obviously you are a better coder,
because I was looking like mad for a solution for this IFSUB.

I thought the error is in modified function getMenu in line

  if($this->sys_language_uid){
    if($row!=$overlay)$output[$row["uid"]]=$overlay;
   }

Because here it returns everything not same to default language. So I tried
this instead
  if($this->sys_language_uid){
                          if (array_key_exists("langOverlayed", $overlay)) {
                                        $output[$row["uid"]]=$overlay;
                             }
}

to return only overlayed pages - but then even your workaround for function
getPageOverlay wont work!

Really strange....

Thanks anyway + good luck for your business,

Chi