[Typo3-dev] Dublin core

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue Feb 10 21:30:08 CET 2004

dan frost wrote:
> Anyone done anything using dublin core resources to define "things".
>
> I think i've just built a completely flexible workflow using dublin core
> "dataset" to define a list of stages, each list having a "next stage"
> logic built in.
>
> dan

Hi Dan,

I am interested as well in what you are doing. For a non-TYPO3 related
project we are trying to define metadata for exams. I can't get any
further than defining them myself. Is there some methodology I could use
for that so my data will remain usable for a longer amount of time?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation