[Typo3-dev] Recursive with Better login box

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Tue Feb 10 16:35:59 CET 2004

Does anybody know if it is possible to have the new Better Login box search
for users in subfolders.

For instance i have put all my users up into subfolders under the sysfolder
"Website users" but want all everybody to be able to log in. I set the
General Record Storage Page on the page to my folder "Website users", but it
appears that the plugin does not search the subfolders. Is there a way to
specify the recursivity level, ie. how deep to seach into subfolders?

Thanks,
Jan-Erik