[Typo3-dev] TemplaVoila - flush HTML template

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Tue Feb 10 12:04:24 CET 2004

Hi Gordon,

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 11:28, Gordon Mickel wrote:

> First of all let me tell you how much fun I've been having with Typo3
> 3.6 and TemplaVoila. I just ported two new sites to it :)

That's great to hear and it will motivate Kasper and me to continue the
development of course!

> I have a small question, I was wondering if there is an easy way to
> "flush" the HTML Template when working with TemplaVoila. Usually I just
> deselect and re-add parts from the HTML header to "flush" the template.
> Is there an easier way?

Sorry, not yet. I know that it's annoying and it's already on the ToDo
list
(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/typo3xdev/tx_templavoila/doc/TODO.txt)

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And i dare to say, i’m doing just fine without ;)"