[Typo3-dev] Placement of new main BE module

Christian Melchior cm at xprint.dk
Fri Feb 6 15:33:48 CET 2004

I found the solution myself :)

....the solution: adding the code below to the ext_tables.php of the
extension.

if (TYPO3_MODE=="BE") {

t3lib_extMgm::addModule("txbrokerWebM1","","",t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY
)."mod1/");

 //rearrange $TBE_MODULES so txBrokerWebM1 is first
 $tmpArr = array("txbrokerWebM1" => $TBE_MODULES["txbrokerWebM1"]);
 unset($TBE_MODULES["txbrokerWebM1"]);
 $TBE_MODULES = $tmpArr + $TBE_MODULES;
}

/Christian