[Typo3-dev] Mirroring typo3.org etc.

Mathias Schreiber [k1net] ms at netfielders.de
Thu Feb 5 12:20:29 CET 2004

Peter Niederlag wrote:
> sorry but if you desperatly need an extension just before some
> deadline and you dont have another server where you can fetch that
> extension I imagine you do something wrong. ;)

I didn't dare to write what you said, because I thought I'd be Mr. Bad Guy
again ;-)

> Yes, mirror would be very nice but apparently none came up with a
> technical solution for this that is affordable and managable I guess.

Nice-to-have but not mission critical.
I mean, simply set up a local server and kick your apprentice to update it
each morning.
Maybe even write an extension that updates all extensions.

--
Want support? Please read the list rules first:
http://typo3.org/1438.0.html